hey you guys check out this site theres a delsol on the front page. web page
they still have a few modifiers left down at target in lakewood in the lakewood town center I went there last week and seen a double pack that was light blue a yellow one and a green one. then just a couple days a go they got the double black set. If you are intersted I could possibly pick them up for you if you would like theyre pretty cheap like about $7 each
hey you guys check out this site theres a delsol on the front page. web page
Link: Silver Deluxe Sol Series 2
I just got that one Bonnie, my daughter picked it up for me. I'll be out that way Saturday and will check to see if they have another one and will pick one up for you if you want.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 12, 2004 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>
yes that would be great! i would love to have one of those...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well if Geo didnt find one for you, i have one here with your name on it.Originally posted by Bonbon036:
yes that would be great! i would love to have one of those...
thomas
alright, well either or, i know that i do want one... let me know who i give the money to... lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Check your email Bonnie...
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
![]()
Hello Bonnie,
I guess geo wasnt able to find you one so youll have to buy it from me...with tax it was 11 something...send me an email and i will give you directions to my place...I live in bothell and im usually home after 6pm.
-Thomas
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bonbon036:
alright, well either or, i know that i do want one... let me know who i give the money to... lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks